Chili Brussels Sprouts(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Looking for a healthy Brussels sprout recipe that's easy to cook and absolutely delicious? Look no further than these roasted Brussels sprouts with sambal oelek and garlic! Paleo, Whole30 and bursting with flavor, this dish is the perfect way to elevate your veggie game. These sprouts are roasted to perfection and seasoned with just the right amount of chili paste, coconut aminos and garlic. Give them a try and get ready to fall in love with Brussels sprouts!
- 1 pound brussels sprouts (washed, trimmed)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon chili paste (I use Sambal Oelek)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Yield: 3 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
2. In a bowl, combine trimmed Brussels sprouts, oil, coconut aminos, chili paste, garlic powder and pepper, lightly season with salt.
3. Arrange on a baking sheet and cook in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes.
Toss the Brussels sprouts in the remaining on baking sheet sauce and serve.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!