Chocolate Covered Coconut Balls(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
These no-bake chocolate covered coconut clusters will blow you away, they are one of the yummiest and easiest treats you will ever make. If you're a fan of Bounty chocolate bars from Mars or Almond Joy chocolate bars from Hershey, you MUST try this amazing, simple recipe.
- 1 cup flaked coconut (sweetened)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk (from a pack)
- 3 1/2 ounces chocolate (dark)
Yield: 12 balls | Prep time: 30 minutes |
1. In a medium bowl, combine sweetened flaked coconut, coconut milk and coconut oil. Mix with a spoon until well-combined.
2. Line a cutting board with waxed paper or foil (don't make my mistake, I forgot about this step and it was harder to separate the truffles from the cutting board).
3. Shape the mixture into small balls (1 - 1 1/2 inch diameter) by rolling between the palms of your hands. Place them on the prepared cutting board.
4. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
5. Melt chocolate in a double boiler or simply by microwaving it in 30 second intervals (stir and check whether the chocolate is melted and smooth).
6. Using a spoon, dip balls one at a time in melted chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off. Place back on the cutting board with waxed paper.
7. Store in refrigerator.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!