1. In a medium bowl, combine sweetened flaked coconut, coconut milk and coconut oil. Mix with a spoon until well-combined.
2. Line a cutting board with waxed paper or foil (don't make my mistake, I forgot about this step and it was harder to separate the truffles from the cutting board).
3. Shape the mixture into small balls (1 - 1 1/2 inch diameter) by rolling between the palms of your hands. Place them on the prepared cutting board.
4. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
5. Melt chocolate in a double boiler or simply by microwaving it in 30 second intervals (stir and check whether the chocolate is melted and smooth).
6. Using a spoon, dip balls one at a time in melted chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off. Place back on the cutting board with waxed paper.
7. Store in refrigerator.