Easy Peanut Butter Cake Recipe(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Easy no bake peanut butter cheesecake, topped with a velvety chocolate ganache. The smooth and nutty peanut butter flavor perfectly complements the rich chocolate, creating a heavenly marriage of flavors in every bite. The creamy texture of the cheesecake and the smoothness of the ganache will melt in your mouth, making this dessert a truly irresistible treat. This simple peanut butter cheesecake recipe reminds of Reese’s pieces, but with even more delicious taste.
- ■■■■ CRUST: ■■■■■
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 5 tablespoons butter (melted)
- ■■■■ FILLING: ■■■■■
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ■■■■ TOPPING: ■■■■■
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- peanuts (chopped, for decoration)
Yield: 1 10" cake | Prep time: 2 hours, 30 minutes |
1. Prepare the crust. Add cookies to a food processor, pulse until you have fine crumbs. Add melted butter and stir well. Press the cookie crumbs evenly across the bottom and sides (about 1” high) of a 10” springform pan (I previously lined the bottom of my pan with parchment paper). Chill uncovered in the fridge until filling is ready.
2. Prepare the filling. In a bowl, beat heavy cream (look for amount under “filling”) with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Stir in heavy cream.
4. Add the filling to the crust, smooth the top with a knife and refrigerate while preparing the topping.
5. Add heavy cream (look for amount under “topping”) to a saucepan. Bring to a light simmer, turn off the heat. Add chocolate pieces and cover with a lid. Let stand for 10-15 minutes. Stir well.
6. Top the cake with the ganache topping, decorate with chopped peanuts. Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours before serving.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!