1. Prepare the ingredients: cut eggplant and tomatoes into rounds, then cut rounds into quarters.
2. Thinly slice onion into half moons, chop parsley.
3. Sprinkle eggplant pieces with salt and let them sit for 10-15 minutes, then pat dry.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs with a fork. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Add eggplant to the eggs.
5. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the coated eggplant pieces for about 4 minutes on each side (I had 2 batches). Drain on paper towels.
6. In a large bowl, toss fried eggplant, tomatoes, onions and parsley.
7. Stir in mayo; season with pepper and more salt if needed. Refrigerate.