1. Season chicken thighs with salt an pepper on both sides. Dredge each piece in arrow root starch to coat all the sides.
2. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear chicken for about 4 minutes per side, until a nice crust is formed. Place chicken on a plate, we will finish cooking it in a later step.
4. To the same skillet, add sliced onions and peppers. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add tomato sauce and stir. Return chicken thighs to the skillet, cover them with the mixture.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 14 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, trim ends off zucchini. Using a vegetable peeler, make zucchini ribbons.
8. Add them to the skillet and bake for another 6-8 minutes, until soft and the chicken is cooked through (the internal temperature should be at least 165F (75C)). Enjoy!