Eggplant Baba Ganoush Recipe(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This easy Baba Ganoush dip recipe is perfect for when you need a delicious and healthy dip. Roasted eggplant, garlic, lemon juice, and paprika come together to create a flavorful dip that's sure to please. The pinch of cumin adds a little extra spice and complexity to the dip, making it perfect for dipping fresh veggies or pita chips. Perfect choice for those following Paleo or Whole30 diet.
- 1 eggplant (medium)
- 3 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ground cumin (a small pinch)
- avocado oil (for brushing eggplant)
- olive oil (optional, for garnish)
- parsley (chopped, optional, for garnish)
- paprika (optional, for garnish)
Yield: 2 cup (approximately) | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
1. Cut eggplant in half lengthwise, lightly brush with avocado oil, place on a baking tray (cut side down) and broil for about 35 minutes (I use my Cuisinart Toaster Oven for this step).
2. Once cool to the touch, peel away the skin and discard. Place peeled eggplant in a food processor, add tahini, garlic, lemon juice, paprika, salt and a small pinch of cumin. Process until smooth.
3. Adjust the flavor to your liking by sampling and adding more garlic, tahini, salt, or lemon juice as desired. Use a spoon to make a couple grooves, pour some olive oil, top baba ganoush with chopped parsley and serve.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!