Fall off the Bone Baked Ribs(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
These baked ribs are really juicy, tender and falling apart. They are soooo delicious that you'll want to lick your fingers!
- pork ribs (original recipe for 1 rack, Baby Back Ribs or Pork Spare Ribs)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion (medium, grated)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (use your favorite)
Yield: 1 rack | Prep time: 40 minutes | Cook time: 2 hours, 30 minutes | Total time: 3 hours, 10 minutes
1. Wash ribs, pat dry with paper towels.
2. Rub with paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together mayo, grated onion and garlic powder. Coat ribs with this mayo mixture and marinate at room temperature for 1/2 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
5. Wrap the whole rack of ribs in foil, place it on a large baking sheet and bake for 2 hours.
6. Remove from the oven and top with your favorite barbecue sauce.
7. Bake covered with foil for 15 minutes, then remove it and bake for another 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!