Gluten Free Oatmeal Pancakes with Chocolate Filling(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Introducing a twist to the traditional pancakes, these Gluten Free Oatmeal Pancakes with Chocolate Filling are a great way to start your day with whole grains and healthy ingredients.
You won't believe how easy it is to whip up a batch of these fluffy oatmeal pancakes. Made with simple ingredients such as gluten-free oats, ripe bananas, and a touch of chocolate for that extra indulgence, these fluffy pancakes are a favorite gluten-free pancake recipe that promises the best results every time.
On leisurely Sunday mornings or a busy weekdays, you'll appreciate the quick and easy preparation of this pancake batter. The whole family will gather around for these perfect pancakes, and you'll feel great knowing you've enjoyed a delicious breakfast that's both flavorful and nutritious.
With these banana oat pancakes, any morning can become a special occasion. Bid farewell to the classic pancakes and embrace this unique and wholesome breakfast treat!
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten free)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 banana (medium, ripe)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or coconut oil, for frying)
- 2 1/2 ounces chocolate (thin, cut into pieces, for filling; or you can use chocolate chips)
Yield: 10 pancakes | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
Store leftover oatmeal pancakes in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days. Serve these pancakes warm; for an extra burst of flavor, you can add fresh berries.
1. Add oats, almond milk, banana, egg, baking powder, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to a high powered blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Spoon or pour small amounts of pancake batter onto the pan. Place a piece of chocolate in the center of each pancake (gently pressing it down) and cover with some more pancake mixture. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, until bubbles form and edges look set.
3. Flip each pancakes and cook another couple minutes over medium-low heat until golden brown.
4.Repeat with the rest of the batter. Remove from the pan and serve immediately.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Dark Chocolate Chunks
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!