Green Beans with Mushrooms and Onions(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Green beans lightly boiled and then sauteed with mushrooms and onions. A very easy and very delicious way to prepare green beans side dish.
- 1/2 pound green beans (I used frozen)
- 5 ounces mushrooms (sliced, I used baby bella)
- 1 onion (medium, sliced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter (or ghee for Whole30)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- salt (to taste)
Yield: 3 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
1. In a medium pot, bring water to boil. Add green beans and cook until tender (for about 5 minutes, or follow your package instructions).
2. In a skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and mushrooms, cook for about 7 minutes.
3. Add green beans, season with garlic powder, salt and pepper, cook and stir for 3 more minutes and serve.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!