Grilled Garlicky Cast Iron Shrimp(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
With just a few simple ingredients and the smoky essence of the grill, this Grilled Garlicky Cast Iron Shrimp recipe delivers an explosion of flavors that will leave you craving for more.
As the shrimp sizzle in the cast iron skillet, the lid closed, something magical happens. The garlicky ghee mixture seeps into every crevice, infusing the shrimp with a heavenly aroma and an unforgettable taste. With each tender bite, you'll experience an explosion of flavors. Prepare to elevate your grilling game and impress your guests with this irresistible dish.
- 1 1/3 pound shrimp (raw)
- 1 cup ghee
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic (finely grated)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
1. Preheat your grill to 250F (120C).
2. Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
3. In a bowl, combine ghee, lemon juice, garlic, smoked paprika, salt and red pepper flakes.
4. Arrange shrimp evenly across the bottom of a cast iron skillet (mine was 10”). Top with the ghee mixture, use a spoon to spread.
5. Place the cast iron skillet with shrimp on the grill grates, close the grill lid and cook the shrimp for approximately 15 minutes. They should turn pink and opaque when cooked through. Enjoy!
Products I recommend for this recipe
Crushed Red Pepper
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!