1. Pour milk over bread and let it soak in.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, soaked bread, onion, garlic, dill, pepper and salt. Mix well with your hands.
3. Form meat mixture into patties and dredge both sides in flour.
4. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Fry patties until golden brown on both sides (about 5 minutes per side).
5. Preheat oven to 40 degrees F (200 degrees C).
6. Transfer patties to a baking dish, previously covered with foil. Top with tomato slices, then cheese slices. Sprinkle with parsley (optional).
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, until the patties cook through and cheese melts. Serve hot.