1. Add all ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth (scrape the sides, if needed).
2. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add a small amount of avocado oil (to slightly coat the skillet).
3. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter, move the skillet around with a circular motion, to evenly and thinly distribute the batter.
4. When the bottom is light brown (takes about a minute), loosen crepe with a spatula, flip and cook the other side.
5. Repeat until you’re done with all your batter (if necessary, add a few more drops of oil to your skillet). Place each new crepe on top of the previous.
6. Add your favorite fillings and enjoy!