1. Use a fine mesh sieve to strain ricotta. I left it to strain for 30 minutes. Discard the liquid.
2. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
3. To the bowl of a standing mixer, add ricotta, lemon zest, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix for about 5-7 minutes, until the mixture is smooth.
4. Prepare 12 silicone muffin cups. Spray each cup with avocado oil.
Distribute the crust ingredients among the cups, flatten with the back of a spoon. Spray with a little more oil.
5. Evenly divide the ricotta mixture among crusts.
Bake for 15-18 minutes, until set. Let cool while preparing the mango topping.
6. Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Once it is dissolved, add mango puree and powdered sugar, mix well.
7. Distribute evenly among the cups and refrigerate for a couple hours before serving.
Remove from muffin cups and enjoy!