Mashed Potatoes with Cream Cheese and Garlic(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Mashed Potatoes with cream cheese, garlic, milk, butter and dill. So smooth and perfect, that everyone will love them.
- 4 potatoes (large, peeled and quartered)
- 1/2 package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dill (fresh or dry)
- 1 clove garlic (smashed)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
Yield: 3 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
1. Place potatoes in a pot, cover with water, bring to a boil and cook until soft, about 20 minutes.
2. While potatoes are cooking, place smashed garlic and butter in a small pot, add milk and bring almost to boiling. Turn off the heat and let it stand.
3. Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Mash them with a potato masher. Add cream cheese, milk with butter (discard the garlic) and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Beat to desired consistency with an electric mixer.
5. Serve warm.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!