Pan Fried Gnocchi(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
An easy, delicious way how to serve gnocchi. Don’t know how to cook gnocchi from a packet? This easy recipe will help you decide how long to cook fresh gnocchi and how to season gnocchi. Here gnocchi are pan seared with bacon and garlic, than lightly sprinkled with Parmesan and fresh parsley, you’ll like how these few additions carry so much flavor! If you are a fan of comforting pasta and potato dishes, this gnocchi recipe is a must-try!
- 1 1/2 pound potato gnocchi
- 3 bacon strips (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- parsley (for garnish)
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add gnocchi and cook until floating. Remove the gnocchi from the water with a slotted spoon.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook for 3 minutes. Add garlic, cook for another minute.
3. Add gnocchi, season with salt and pepper, and cook for another 5-7 minutes (stirring every few minutes) until lightly crisped up.
4. Add butter, sprinkle with grated parmesan and chopped parsley, stir and serve.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!