Perfect Turkey(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
A perfect recipe for a moist, flavorful roast turkey. It always comes out incredibly juicy and succulent!
- 1 turkey (~ 12 pound)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 cups warm water
- 3 tablespoons chicken bouillon
Yield: 1 turkey | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 4 hours, 15 minutes | Total time: 4 hours, 30 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Thoroughly rinse the turkey, discard the giblets. Pat the turkey dry with paper towels.
2. Separate the skin over the breast to make little pockets. Put 3 tablespoons of butter on both sides between the skin and breast meat, to get very juicy breast meat.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the water with the bouillon. Pour over the top of the turkey.
4. Sprinkle seasoning salt, paprika, parsley and minced onion over the turkey.
5. Cover the turkey with foil.
6. Bake in the preheated oven approximately 4 hours, or until the internal temperature of the turkey reaches 180 degrees F (80 degrees C). Remove the foil for the last 45 minutes to an hour for the turkey to brown.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!