1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Thoroughly rinse the turkey, discard the giblets. Pat the turkey dry with paper towels.
2. Separate the skin over the breast to make little pockets. Put 3 tablespoons of butter on both sides between the skin and breast meat, to get very juicy breast meat.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the water with the bouillon. Pour over the top of the turkey.
4. Sprinkle seasoning salt, paprika, parsley and minced onion over the turkey.
5. Cover the turkey with foil.
6. Bake in the preheated oven approximately 4 hours, or until the internal temperature of the turkey reaches 180 degrees F (80 degrees C). Remove the foil for the last 45 minutes to an hour for the turkey to brown.