1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
2. In a bowl, combine crust ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, maple syrup, melted ghee and salt). Use your hands to press the mixture evenly across the bottom of a 8”x8” baking dish, to get an even layer of crust.
3. Bake on the center rack of the preheated oven for 10 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it cool (leave the oven hot).
4. While the crust is baking, prepare the filling. In a bowl, combine filling ingredients (raspberries, maple syrup, lemon juice and vanilla extract), mash well with a fork.
5. Prepare the crumb topping. In a bowl, using your hands, combine finely chopped walnuts, coconut flour, maple syrup and ghee.
6. Once the crust has cooled, spread the raspberry mixture over the crust, followed by the crumb topping. Use your hands to lightly pat the topping down.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until the topping is golden brown.
Cool for 30 minutes, then chill in the fridge to set for a couple of hours. Cut into bars.