RedHot Cauliflower Florets(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This recipe is such a great and super easy way to make something new with cauliflower. Are you a fan of buffalo sauce? Then this recipe is for you. Not a big fan of cauliflower? I think you’ll like this way of serving it. Great by itself or with ranch for dipping.
- 1 cauliflower (medium head, cut into florets)
- 6 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons ghee (melted)
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
2. In a small bowl, mix together hot sauce, ghee, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar and garlic powder.
3. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower florets and half of the sauce.
4. Transfer cauliflower to a baking sheet (previously lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat) and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, toss and cook for another 5-7 minutes, until desired level of softness.
5. Drizzle with the rest of the sauce and serve. Also, can be served with ranch for dipping.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Frank's RedHot Original Sauce
Apple Cider Vinegar
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!