Salmon Julienne(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Tender, sauteed salmon in creamy sauce and topped with cheese. This salmon julienne is great for any occasion.
- 6 ounces salmon (fillet, skin removed)
- 1 onion (small)
- 2/3 cup cheese (grated, I used Mozzarella)
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley (flakes or fresh parsley, finely chopped)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
Yield: 3 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
1. Cut salmon into cubes.
2. Cut the onion into rings and then cut the rings into quarters.
3. In a medium skillet, melt the butter. Saute onion until translucent (about 3 minutes).
4. Add salmon and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Stir in the flour and then heavy cream, a small amount at a time. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
7. Divide the mixture evenly between 3 small ramekins.
8. Put a thick layer of grated cheese on top.
9. Bake uncovered for about 7 minutes, or until the cheese melted and top gained a nice color.
10. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!