Sauteed Bok Choy and Mushrooms(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
A quick and easy recipe that's packed with flavor - Baby Bok Choy and Mushroom Stir-Fry. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a delicious and healthy side dish in no time. Fresh baby bok choy and hearty mushrooms are stir-fried with garlic, ghee, finished with a splash of sesame seed oil. This recipe is perfect for those looking for a low-carb, keto-friendly, paleo or Whole30 option.
- 2 baby bok choy (trimmed and sliced)
- 8 mushrooms (quartered, I use baby Bella)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ghee
Yield: 3 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 7 minutes | Total time: 12 minutes
1. Trim the ends of the bok choy, then slice, separating the stems (white parts) and leaves (green parts). Quarter mushrooms. Mince garlic.
3. Heat ghee in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, cook for 30 seconds, add white parts of the bok choy and mushrooms.
Cook for about 5 minutes (stirring frequently), then add green parts, season with salt and pepper, stir and cook for another minute, until wilted.
4. Add toasted sesame oil, stir and serve.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!