1. Wash chicken wings, drain with paper towel and place in a large bowl.
2. Sprinkle the wings with salt and chili (do not oversalt, because soy souce is salty). Combine soy souce, honey and garlic. Coat the wings well in the mixture. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
4. Place the chicken wings in a greased baking dish.
5. Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 50min, or until the skin is golden brown and the wings are cooked through.