Thanksgiving Turkey Breast(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
If you are not a turkey fan, but still want to serve turkey on Thanksgiving day, I highly recommend this bacon-wrapped turkey breast recipe. With this recipe you get beautiful, juicy turkey meat without much hassle. Leftovers taste even better than deli sliced turkey and work great for sandwiches. As an additional benefit, turkey breast is a great lean protein source.
- 3 1/2 pounds turkey breast (fresh, boneless)
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
Yield: 5 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 1 hour, 30 minutes | Total time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C).
2. Rinse turkey breast and pat dry with paper towels. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, salt and pepper on all sides.
3. Line baking sheet with silicone mat or parchment paper. Wrap bacon around turkey covering the entire surface and place on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 90 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 165F (74C). Remove from the oven and let rest for 5-7 minutes, then slice with a sharp knife and serve.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!