1. Shred zucchini using a box grater, season with salt and let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Add the shredded zucchini to a medium fine-mesh sieve and set it over a bowl. Use the back of a spoon to press excess liquid out of the shredded zucchini.
3. Add zucchini to a clean dry bowl, add eggs and flour, mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, combine ground meat, grated onion, chopped dill, salt and pepper.
5. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drop about 1 1/2 Tablespoon of zucchini mixture into the skillet. Slightly flatten the pancake and place about 1 1/2 Tablespoon of meat mixture on the pancake (before putting meat on the pancake, you can flatten it with your hands). The filling should be spread out almost to the edges of the pancake.
Drop another 1 1/2 Tablespoon of zucchini mixture on top of the meat, spread it out to completely cover the meat. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
6. Fry approximately 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown (the thermometer inserted in the middle of the pancake should read at least 165F (74C). Serve topped with sour cream.