Asparagus, Mushrooms and Pepper Stir-Fry(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This colorful and healthy vegetable stir-fry combines asparagus, mushrooms, onions, garlic and bell pepper. Super easy and quick recipe that everyone loves.
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 6 ounces asparagus (washed, trimmed, sliced into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 bell pepper (sliced into 1-inch pieces)
- 1/2 onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Yield: 3 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Total time: 40 minutes
1. In a small pot, combine rice and water. Bring to a boil, season with salt, cover and cook for about 15 minutes, or until done.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Put sesame seeds on a piece of aluminium foil and toast in the oven for about 6 minutes.
3. Slice vegetables and mince garlic.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, bell pepper, mushrooms, onion and garlic. Stir-fry for about 6 minutes, until vegetables are tender but still crisp.
5. Add soy sauce, stir and cook for another 30 seconds. Remove from heat and stir in sesame seeds.
6. Serve over a bed of cooked rice.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!