Avocado Shrimp Spinach and Mango Salad(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This refreshing and healthy salad is a perfect choice for a light and satisfying summer meal.
Made with succulent shrimp cooked to perfection and paired with the sweetness of diced mango, the crunchiness of cucumber, the creaminess of avocado, and the zing of red onion, this salad offers a delightful mix of textures and tastes. The bed of fresh spinach leaves adds a nutritious base, packed with vitamins and minerals.
To elevate the flavors, I drizzle the salad with a zesty combination of avocado oil and freshly squeezed lime juice. Seasoned with a sprinkle of salt, pepper, and optional red pepper flakes for a hint of heat, this salad is a burst of summer goodness in every bite.
- 3/4 pound shrimp (cooked in salted water)
- 3 cups spinach (I use baby spinach)
- 1 mango (diced)
- 1/3 cucumber (diced, I use English cucumber)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1/3 onion (red, diced)
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- red pepper flakes (to taste, optional)
Yield: 3 servings | Prep time: 13 minutes | Cook time: 2 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes, until bright pink and cooked through.
Drain and transfer to a bowl with cold water to stop the cooking, drain again.
2. Dice mango, cucumber, avocado and red onion.
3. Divide spinach equally between bowls, placing a handful in each bowl as the base. Add diced mango, cucumber, avocado, and red onion on top of the spinach. Place shrimp on top of the vegetables. Season with salt an pepper. Drizzle with avocado oil and lime juice. Season with red pepper flakes to taste.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Crushed Red Pepper
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!