1. Preheat oven to 420F (220C).
2. Combine all the ingredients for the sauce (coconut aminos, mustard, maple syrup, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder and black pepper). Coat chicken with the sauce, set aside.
3. Add potatoes to a large baking sheet, drizzle with avocado oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
4. Add chicken to the same baking sheet and bake chicken with potatoes for 15 minutes.
5. Drizzle the rest of the veggies with avocado oil, lightly season with salt and pepper. Arrange them around chicken, pour the remaining marinade over, and return to the oven. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove, gently stir then bake for another 7-10 minutes. Enjoy!