Baked Zucchini, Broccoli, Pepper and Mushrooms(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
These roasted zucchini, broccoli, peppers, onions and mushrooms are one of the quickest, easiest and healthiest recipes you can throw together, and mmmmm... are they so good!! One of the best ways to enjoy veggies even for vegetable haters. The flavor combination is really lovely.
- 1 zucchini (sliced and quartered)
- 1 yellow squash (sliced and quartered)
- 2 cups broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1/2 onion (red, chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 5 ounces mushrooms (cut in halves or quarters)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoon thyme
Yield: 5 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 13 minutes | Total time: 23 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 420F (210C).
2. Place zucchini, squash, broccoli florets, onion, pepper and mushrooms in a medium baking dish.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Add avocado oil, balsamic vinegar and thyme. Toss to combine.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for about 13 minutes, until tender but slightly crisp. Enjoy!
Products I recommend for this recipe
Baby Bella Mushrooms
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!
Baked Zucchini, Broccoli, Pepper and MushroomsGuest
Thank you for a fabulous recipe!Guest
Just made this!!Guest
Zucchini broccoli mushrooms peppers casseroleGuest
Trying tonight for the first time!Guest
Fast and HealthyGuest
Crunchy and flavorfulGuest
So fast and easyGuest
Terri Ramsey BeaversGuest
Loved the combination of these recipesGuest