Baked Zucchini, Broccoli, Pepper and Mushrooms(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
These roasted zucchini, broccoli, peppers, onions and mushrooms are one of the quickest, easiest and healthiest recipes you can throw together, and mmmmm... are they so good!! One of the best ways to enjoy veggies even for vegetable haters. The flavor combination is really lovely.
- 1 zucchini (sliced and quartered)
- 1 yellow squash (sliced and quartered)
- 2 cups broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1/2 onion (red, chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 5 ounces mushrooms (cut in halves or quarters)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoon thyme
Yield: 5 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 13 minutes | Total time: 23 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 420F (210C).
2. Place zucchini, squash, broccoli florets, onion, pepper and mushrooms in a medium baking dish.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar and thyme. Toss to combine.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for about 13 minutes, until tender but slightly crisp. Enjoy!