1. Add all the sauce ingredients to your blender (I used an immersion blender), blend until smooth and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large deep pan over medium heat (we will use the same pan to cook meatballs). Add grated carrot and chopped onion, cook for 3 minutes. Add finely chopped garlic and cook for another 2 minutes. Turn off the heat.
3. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, finely chopped cabbage, cauliflower rice, carrot and onion mixture, egg, salt, coriander, paprika and Italian seasoning (everything except bell pepper). Use your hands to thoroughly mix the ingredients.
4. Shape the meat and veggie mixture into balls (mine were about 2 1/2-inch each).
5. Pour the sauce into the pan (previously used to cook carrot, onion and garlic). Bring to a simmer. Add meatballs and chopped bell pepper.
6. Cover, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Turn each meatball upside down, cover and cook for another 25 minutes. Enjoy!