1. Rinse pork tenderloins and pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper on all sides.
2. Sprinkle all sides with Italian seasoning, ground coriander and garlic powder.
3. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
4. Heat oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork on all sides (about 2 minutes per side).
5. Transfer skillet with pork tenderloins to the oven (you may need to add a little bit more oil to coat the bottom of the pan) and cook for another 12 minutes (flip the meat over 5 minutes before the end time). The internal temperature should be at least 145F (63C). Let rest for 5 minutes. Cut and serve.