Best Pork Tenderloin Oven Recipe(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
You will absolutely love this recipe of baked garlic-coriander pork tenderloin. It's my go-to recipe for Sunday evenings, when I don't want to spend much time on cooking dinner, but still want it taste like a delicious weekend meal. The secret is in the spices rub and method of cooking, the meat gets some amazing flavors from garlic and coriander, and is super tender inside.
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 teaspoons coriander (ground)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oil (I used avocado oil)
Yield: 2 tenderloins | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
1. Rinse pork tenderloins and pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper on all sides.
2. Sprinkle all sides with Italian seasoning, ground coriander and garlic powder.
3. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
4. Heat oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork on all sides (about 2 minutes per side).
5. Transfer skillet with pork tenderloins to the oven (you may need to add a little bit more oil to coat the bottom of the pan) and cook for another 12 minutes (flip the meat over 5 minutes before the end time). The internal temperature should be at least 145F (63C). Let rest for 5 minutes. Cut and serve.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!