Black Bean and Chicken Salad(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
A tasty mix of beans, chicken, pickles, mushrooms and cheese is topped with mayonnaise in this simple salad.
- 1 chicken breast half (large)
- 2/3 can black beans (washed and drained)
- 1 pickle (finely chopped)
- 1 cup cheese (shredded, I used Cheddar)
- 1 can mushrooms (sliced, I used a 6oz can)
- avocado oil mayonnaise (to taste)
Yield: 4 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 45 minutes | Total time: 50 minutes
1. Wash chicken and pat dry. Place it in a pot of cold water (use enough to cover). Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a gentle boil and cook for 40 minutes. (Optionally, cook in a grill pan over medium-high heat, 5-7 minutes per side). Let cool and cut into small cubes.
2. In a large bowl, mix together chicken, chopped pickles, beans, cheese and mushrooms.
3. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, top with mayonnaise, mix and serve.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!