1. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork sausage and a couple tablespoons of water, break sausage apart, cover and cook for about 8-10 minutes, until fully cooked. Transfer to a plate.
2. Wipe the skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon ghee. Add chopped onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes to soften. Transfer to a plate.
3. In a bowl, using a fork, lightly beat eggs with a couple tablespoons of water. Season with salt. Wipe the skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon ghee. Pour in the egg mixture and reduce heat to medium-low. Wait until the edges just barely start to set, then using a spatula, stir the eggs around the skillet. Once the eggs are mainly set but still wet, remove the skillet from the heat.
4. Assemble the wraps: sprinkle some cheese in the center of each tortilla. Top with some eggs, sausage, followed by mixture of onion, pepper and mushrooms. Sprinkle with some more cheese and fold, tucking in the corners.
5. Lightly coat the skillet with ghee and heat over medium heat. When the skillet is hot, slightly reduce the heat (helps to prevent sticking) and add the wraps, seam side down. Cook for about 3 minutes, flip and continue cooking until golden brown.