Canned Tuna Salad Recipe(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
- 2 cans tuna (5 ounce each, I used half salt tuna in water from Trader Joe's)
- 1 celery stalk (finely chopped)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pickles (finely chopped)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons onion (finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon green onions (top portions, finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or more, to taste)
- cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise (use homemade or Chosen Foods mayo)
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 15 minutes |
1. Drain tuna and flake with a fork in a large bowl.
2. Finely chop celery, pickles and onion.
3. Finely chop green onions and parsley.
4. Add all the ingredients to the bowl with tuna (except mayo) and mix.
5. Add mayo and gently stir until all the ingredients are combined.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Half Salt Tuna
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!