1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower rice and cook stirring for about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl. If necessary, use paper towel to remove excess liquid.
3. Add egg and almond flour to cooked cauliflower rice, season with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Divide the mixture into 6 even portions, using your hands, spread each portion into square (about 1/3 inch thick, like a slice of bread).
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for another 10-12 minutes. To get even nicer golden brown color, you can turn on broiler for the last couple of minutes.
6. Let cool a little, add toppings of your choice and serve.