Cauliflower Rice with Carrots and Peas(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe turns cauliflower into a delicious dinner. It makes a healthy low-carb meal loaded with veggies and takes less than 30 minutes to make. One of my favorite ways to cook cauliflower.
- 2 eggs
- 5 green onions (chopped, light and green parts separated)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger (finely grated)
- 1 1/2 pound cauliflower (riced, I used organic frozen cauliflower rice from Costco)
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 3/4 cup peas (frozen)
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 8 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Total time: 28 minutes
1. In a bowl, beat eggs and a pinch of salt with a fork. Heat 1 tablespoon avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add eggs mixture. As eggs begin to set, start to slowly stir the eggs from the outside in with a spatula, forming large curds. Stir until no visible liquid egg remains. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. Add 2 tablespoons avocado oil to the same skillet. Add the light parts of the green onions, ginger and garlic, cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add carrots, cauliflower and coconut aminos, cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add peas, the rest of the green onions, rice vinegar, sesame oil and scrambled eggs. Cook for another 3-5 minutes, until the peas are warmed through but cauliflower is still crisp-tender. Season with salt (if necessary). Enjoy!
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!