Chicken and Ham Salad(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
A simple chicken and ham salad with cucumber, eggs, chicken, ham and cheese. It tastes wonderful, and everyone asks for the recipe.
- 1 chicken breast half (cooked, teared into thin strips)
- 1/2 pound ham (cut into thin strips)
- 3 eggs (cooked and chopped)
- 1 cucumber (medium, cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheese (shredded, I used Cheddar)
- salt (to taste)
Yield: 4 Servings | Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 50 minutes | Total time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
1. To cook chicken, place it in a pot and cover with water. Bring the pot to a boil, remove scum, cover and set to a gentle boil. Cook for about 40 minutes. (or you can bake chicken instead). Tear the chicken into thin strips.
2. To cook eggs, place them in a pot, fill the pot with cold water to cover the eggs. Bring the water to boil, over high heat. Reduce the heat and boil the eggs for 10 minutes to get hard boiled eggs. Chill the eggs by placing them under cold running water or in a bowl of ice water. Chop them.
3. Cut ham and cucumber into thin strips.
4. In a large bowl, mix together chicken, ham, cucumber, eggs and cheese.
5. Add mayonnaise and mix well. Season with salt to taste (if necessary). Refrigerate for about 30 minutes and serve.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!