Chicken Breast and Broccoli Stir-Fry(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This quick recipe for chicken and broccoli stir-fry literally takes 25 minutes from start to finish. Chicken pieces are lightly browned then stir-fried with broccoli in a delicious mixture of soy sauce, sugar, garlic and ginger. This recipe will have you falling in love with broccoli all over again.
- 2 chicken breasts (cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 pound broccoli (florets, I used frozen)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (heaping)
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth (or water)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Yield: 3 Servings | Prep time: 3 minutes | Cook time: 22 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until lightly brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
2. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
3. Add chicken broth (reserve 1/2 cup for later), soy sauce, sugar and ginger. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add broccoli, cover and cook for 8 minutes until crisp-tender.
5. Mix cornstarch with the remaining 1/2 cup broth. Add to the skillet and cook, stirring often, about 3 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!