1. Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise. If necessary, pound the fillets to achieve the same thickness, so they cook evenly.
2. Heat ghee in a large skillet over medium high heat. On a plate, combine almond flour and arrowroot starch. Dredge chicken pieces in the flower mixture, then sear on both sides, until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side.
3. Transfer chicken to a plate. Add finely chopped onion to the skillet. Cook for a few minutes, until soft, then add garlic and cook for another minute.
4. Pour in chicken broth and lemon juice, add mustard, coconut cream and capers. Gently stir the sauce.
5. Return chicken back to the skillet. Bring to a simmer and cook for another 5 minutes, until the sauce is slightly thick and chicken cooked through.