1. Julienne carrot (or cut into thin strips), transfer to a bowl. Add the marinade ingredients: vinegar, avocado oil, garlic powder and dry coriander. Season with salt and pepper, stir and let marinate, while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
2. Heat half of the avocado oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add sliced onion and cook for about 7 minutes, until soft. Transfer to a plate.
3. Add the rest of the oil to the same skillet, sear liver pieces for about 3-4 minutes per side, season with salt, add a little bit of water, cover and cook for another 5-7 minutes, until cooked through. Transfer to a plate to cool.
4. Cut pickles into strips.
5. Cut cooked liver into strips.
6. In a small bowl, prepare the dressing. Combine mayo, sour cream and water (you can omit water if the mixture is thin). Season with salt and pepper.
7. In a bowl, combine liver, marinated carrot, onion, pickles.
Drizzle with the dressing, stir and serve (or refrigerate until serving).