1. Prepare marinade for chicken. In a medium bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic, curry, salt, cumin, pepper and cinnamon.
2. Add chicken to the marinade, toss to coat and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
3. Heat the rest of the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken for 5 minutes per side, until it's golden brown on both sides.
4. To assemble the shawarma, place some of the shredded cabbage on each flatbread roll up, top with some mayo and ketchup.
5. Place chicken, then cucumber strips and spread some mayo over the cucumber.
6. Top with tomato slices and roll up.
7. Warm up in microwave and serve.