Chicken with bell peppers and tomatoes(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Tender chicken breasts covered with onions, tomatoes and bell peppers, and topped with mayonnaise and cheese. A quick, delicious dish that is sure to impress any guest.
- 3 chicken breast halves (boneless, skinless)
- 1 bell pepper (I used half of the red and yellow bell peppers)
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes (medium)
- 1/2 cup cheese (grated)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise
Yield: 6 Servings | Prep time: 25 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
1. Place chicken breasts, 1 at a time, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap (or in a plastic bag). Pound each chicken breast until about 1/4 inch thick, then cut it into two slices. Season with salt and pepper. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil. Transfer chicken to the baking dish.
2. Slice bell pepper, onion and tomatoes.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4. Top each chicken piece with onions, tomatoes and peppers
5. Put a thin layer of mayonnaise on top of the chicken slices. To squirt mayonnaise, use a pastry bag or a plastic sandwich bag (cut a small hole at one corner of the plastic bag so the mayonnaise can pass through).
6. Add a layer of cheese to each piece.
7. Bake for about 25 minutes.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!