Chicken with Coconut Cream Sauce(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This fantastic 20-minute chicken recipe features tender and juicy chicken breasts, paired with a rich and creamy garlicky sauce. With just 5 ingredients + cooking oil, this dish comes together quickly and easily, making it perfect for a weeknight dinner or special occasion. Serve it with a side of rice / cauliflower rice or roasted vegetables for a complete meal that's sure to impress.
- 4 chicken breasts (small, pounded to even thickness)
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 10 cloves garlic (smashed with a knife)
- 1 cup chicken broth (or water)
- 1 cup coconut cream (I use solid part of canned coconut milk)
- 3 tablespoons ghee
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 3 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Total time: 23 minutes
1. Heat half of the ghee in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken fillets for about 5 minutes per side, until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add the rest of the ghee to the skillet. Add chopped onion and smashed garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add chicken broth (or water), stir and cook uncovered for another 5 minutes.
4. Add coconut cream, season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste and simmer for another 5 minutes.
5. Return the chicken to the pan to warm up.
Spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Organic Chicken Breasts
Canned Coconut Milk
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!