1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Wash and pat dry chicken breasts. Pound your chicken breasts to flatten them a little, so that they cook evenly and quicker. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until nicely browned, about 3 minutes per side.
4. Transfer chicken to a baking pan, top with half the Parmesan. Bake until the cheese is golden brown for about 8-10 minutes (the internal temperature should be at least 165 degrees F (~75 C)).
5. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Return the pan used to brown chicken to medium heat (no need to clean it). Add minced garlic and cook stirring for half a minute.
6. Add heavy cream, water, tomato paste and the rest of Parmesan, stir and simmer until slightly thickened, about 4 minutes.
7. Sprinkle the sauce with oregano, season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and add butter.
8. Pour some sauce on your plate, place chicken on top. Enjoy!