Crunchy Salad with Broccoli and Cauliflower(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Crunchy, healthy and delicious combination of broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, grapes and onion. Everything is tossed with a splash of lemon and mayonnaise. This salad is a hit at any gathering. Serve chilled!
- 3 cups broccoli (finely chopped)
- 3 cups cauliflower (finely chopped)
- 2 cucumbers (finely chopped, I used Persian)
- 1 1/4 cup grapes (chopped, I cut mine in 4 pieces )
- 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup avocado oil mayonnaise (I use avocado mayo)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or more, to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Yield: 6 servings | Prep time: 25 minutes |
1. This step is optional, but this is what I usually do. Boil water in an electric kettle, place broccoli in a large bowl and pour half hot water over broccoli. Let stand for a couple of minutes, drain than finely chop.
2. Place cauliflower in the same bowl and repeat the process. Finely chop cauliflower.
3. Finely chop onion and cucumbers. Chop grapes.
4. In a large bowl, mix everything together.
5. Add mayo, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and enjoy!
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!