Easy Parsley and Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Easy and flavorful, this chimichurri sauce will bring your steak, grilled chicken or veggies to the next level. Parsley and cilantro along with garlic give this sauce incredibly fresh, herbal flavor. This one is definitely a must-try!
- 1/2 cup parsley (fresh, chopped)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (fresh, chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (large, chopped)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
Yield: 1 cup | Prep time: 5 minutes |
1. Add all ingredients to a blender. Season with salt. Pulse several times, until garlic, parsley and cilantro are minced, but don’t over-process. Chimichurri sauce should have some texture.
2. Serve over meat, poultry or veggies. Refrigerate leftovers up to 10 days (bring to room temperature before serving).
Products I recommend for this recipe
Crushed Red Pepper
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!