1. Cut carrots, celery and onion into preferred sizes, mince garlic.
2. Heat avocado oil in a large skillet (I used a Dutch oven) over medium-high heat. Sear beef on all sides. Season with thyme, salt and pepper.
3. Add onion, carrots and celery, cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute.
4. Pour in beef broth, coconut aminos and red wine vinegar. Add tomatoes, bring to a boil, cover and cook on low for 50 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, cut potatoes. When the beef is tender, add potatoes and bay leaf, season with salt and cook another 20-30 minutes (depending on how soft you like them). Enjoy while hot.