1. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook eggs for 6 minutes. Drain and put in a bowl filled with ice water.
2. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
3. While the eggs cook, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chopped onions, sprinkle with salt and cook for 20-25 minutes, until golden and soft.
4. In a large bowl, combine ground pork, coconut aminos, tomato paste, raw egg, paprika, oregano, dry mustard, salt and pepper. Add cooked onions and mix everything together with your hands.
5. Divide the mixture into 2 parts. Pill the eggs.
6. Take 1 part of the meat mixture and form a long oval shape of about 9 inch (23cm) (I used the same cast iron skillet that I used for cooking onions, you can also use a baking dish or a loaf pan). Arrange the hard-boiled eggs side by side along the length.
7. Cover with the rest of the meat mixture and use your hands to pat it gently into a loaf.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Let rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.