Garlicky Zucchini Slices(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This garlic zucchini slices recipe is one of my favorite quick appetizers / side dishes. It’s super easy and comes together so quickly. Dredged in the mixture of almond flour and arrowroot starch, zucchini slices are quickly seared to get a slight crunch outside and seal all the juices and flavor inside. My husband, not a zucchini fan, requests these every other week. It often turns out that the simplest recipes are often the best, and this recipe definitely proves that.
- 2 zucchini (sliced lengthwise)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely grated)
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
Yield: 2 servings | Prep time: 7 minutes | Cook time: 8 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. On a plate, combine almond flour and arrowroot starch, season with salt and pepper. Dredge each slice of zucchini in the flour mixture. Sear on both sides (2-3 minutes per side).
3. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel to remove excess oil.
4. Using a knife, spread finely grated garlic over zucchini. Put mayo into a ziplock bag, cut off one end and spread mayo over the top of zucchini slices. Enjoy!
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!