1. Wash green beans and trim the ends. Mince garlic and stem oregano.
2. In a pan, heat half of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add green beans and cook for about 4 minutes (stirring occasionally, until beginning to char).
3. Season with salt and add 1/3 cup water. Cook another 3-4 minutes, until water evaporates (the beans should remain bright green and crisp-tender). Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
4. Wash grape tomatoes. Return the pan to medium-high heat. Add the rest of the olive oil and grape tomatoes to the pan. Cook for a 1 minute, then add minced garlic and cook for another minute.
5. Sprinkle with oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
6. To plate, arrange the tomatoes next or on top of the beans. Enjoy!