1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C). You can also use a toaster oven for this recipe (no need to preheat then, but you may want to reduce temperature or cooking time).
2. Cut chicken into nugget-sized pieces. Put in a bowl, add oil and toss to coat.
3. In a separate boil, combine almond flour, arrowroot starch, garlic powder, paprika, salt, turmeric and black pepper.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Dredge each chicken piece in the flour mixture. Use your hands to pat coating gently onto all sides of each nugget. Transfer to the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, flip and bake for another 7-10 minutes (until the thickest part hits 165F (74C)).