Healthy Berry Parfait with Yogurt(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This healthy parfait with frozen berries (blueberries, blackberries and raspberries), Greek yogurt and granola is a great way to start your day. It's simple, nutritious and tasty. The yummy berry sauce gets mixed in throughout the entire parfait. This recipe makes for a really convenient and nutritious breakfast. You can add any type of berries and any granola you like. Also these parfaits weren’t that sweet at all, so you can add more maple syrup or honey if you like. Warning: the berry aroma will most likely bring all the family to the kitchen, so make sure you have a parfait for everyone. If you ended up having too many, it's still good for up to 3 days in a fridge.
- 1 cup berries (I used frozen blueberries, blackberries and raspberries)
- 3/4 cup yogurt (I used Greek, plain)
- 3/4 cup granola (your favorite)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (or more, to taste)
Yield: 2 Servings | Prep time: 7 minutes | Cook time: 3 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
1. Place frozen berries in a saucepan. Add maple syrup and heat on low. Let the berries defrost and turn off the heat. Let the mixture cool a little.
2. Spoon 1/4 of berries mixture into each glass followed by 1/4 of yogurt. Add a layer of granola.
3. Repeat the layers. If you think you need a little more sweetness, add a bit of honey here and there.
4. Place a couple of berries on top and enjoy!
Products I recommend for this recipe
Frozen Berry Blend
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!